everyone’s trying to stump the akinator so i’m gonna try and see if he’ll know that i’m thinking of the little symbol on the front of his turban
come on it hasn’t even been 10 fucking seconds
GOD DAMN IT
i fucking hate this stupid piece of shit genie fuck him i hate him so fucking much
do not make ppl feel bad about
- what kind of music they like
- their favorite movies
- the subjects in school they enjoy
- their sense of humor
- their hobbies
- their feelings
- what their future plans are
- what they choose to do with their body
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD WHY IS MY SENSE OF HUMOR THIS TERRIBLEi still can’t get over this.
damn….. ash is shredded as fuck
It pains me that only 14,000 people can honestly reblog this
[sprays sebastian stan with a bottle] bad
THANK YOU FRIEND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE SEEING A RESEMBLANCE
they both pal around with closet bisexuals who have hero complexes
There’s thousands of notes on posts about how unfair it is that there isn’t a wonder woman movie and now that its been officially announced nobody is talking about it?
Like Can I get at least a hell yeah?
Omg best thing I’ve ever seen
I love how everything is hinted subtlety and then the last one is just
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
Obama Administration has taken the Grey Wolf population off of the endangered species list, making it legal to kill them. They places on the list in 1973 and now the Obama Administration thinks their population has risen to a healthy size, and describes the killing of these wolves as “wolf management”. Meaning they are justifying this killing this beautiful and majestic creature to “protect live stock” and control their population growth. There used to be over 400,000 grey wolves roaming the states. Now there is still less than 5,000. If this is considered a healthy recovery to the Obama Administration then they need to pay more attention to the science of observation.
Reasons why you should be angry about this and fight for the wolves:
Watch the video above.
Wolves restore and balance entire forest ecosystems. They are key predators to other species keeping the species populations in balance with in the forest. Wolves are very social and family oriented creatures who mate for life, and keep life long relationships with their packs. They are highly intelligent and very essential to the health of forest ecosystems across the entire continental U.S. But now they only thrive in the wild in Canada, some northern parts of Montana, and Yellowstone where they were reintroduced. Grey wolves once roamed the entire U.S.
Help fight for the survival of these essential and magnificent creatures of the forest and mountains.
Sign this petition to help protect these wolves and other vulnerable species. And Spread the word.
Pictures and statement provided by Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center.
I’m so happy this has sifted through the terrible people and has reached the better souls of tumblr! Boost boost boost!
There may come a day when I do not reblog this. This is not that day.
how the hell are some of u guys 13/14
when i was that age i was unironically watching shitty amvs on youtube and roleplaying on gaia
BACK IN MY DAY SMUT FICS WERE CALLED LEMONS
BOYXBOY DONT LIKE DONT READ
i’m not gonna get into livejournal
I drew Death Note characters as dogs.
asgard’s next top model
Look how happy Fandral looks, like he’s totally aware how fabulous they look.
He probably coordinated this whole scene.
"Sif you and I will be in the middle, cause we’re the most fabulous."
"Do that thing that makes your ponytail swing."
"Come on guys, it’ll feel goofy but it’s gonna look so fuckin’ good."
they’re all about to trip over a bench